Plants of Power
In these times of climate change and uncertainty, people everywhere are looking for ways to reclaim their relationship with the land and take back their health and confidence with the help of plants.
Plants of Power is a modern guide to the foundational plants you can grow in your own garden apothecary. Reconnect with the natural world, discover age-old wisdom and tap into the power of plants to help us, whether for mood, healing, love or other aspects of our live
Discover 66 amazing easy-to-grow plants that can change a garden - and a life!
- Detailed information and growing advice on 66 Plants of Power.
- Discover the history, mythos, magic and medicinal benefits of these plants.
- Fantastic recipes and plant projects to try.
- Planting guide by the seasons gives you the best chance of growing success.
- Learn all about wild foraging.
- A treasure trove of tips on successful propagation and cultivation.
Join Stacey Demarco and Miranda Mueller for a stroll through the seasonal wheel of growing, foraging and harvesting these most powerful plant allies, whether for medicine, food or a little touch of magic.
Getting your hands in the dirt has never been so much fun!
Hard cover, 345 pages